UT Board of Trustees to meet March 28-29 in Chattanooga
Contact 1: Gina Stafford
The meeting of the full board will begin at 1 p.m. EDT, March 29, in the Tennessee Room of the UTC University Center and will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. A link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Agenda items for the full board include:
• President’s report
• Assessments and payments under the performance-based variable compensation plan for fiscal year 2015-16
• Revision of quantitative performance goals under fiscal year 2016-17 performance incentive payment plan for university officers
• Revisions to the annual presidential performance review process
• President’s recommendation for appointment and initial compensation of the treasurer pursuant to a reorganization
• Revision of the president’s employment agreement related to the salary in his post-presidential tenured faculty appointment
• Committee recommendations on items requiring board approval
Various board committees and subcommittees will meet both days. All of these meetings will be held in the Tennessee Room. Meetings are scheduled as follows:
Tuesday, March 28
• 9:30 a.m. – Subcommittee on Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities
• 10:30 – Subcommittee on Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
• 1 p.m. – Research, Outreach and Economic Development Committee
• 2:30 – Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
• 4:15 – Executive and Compensation Committee
Wednesday, March 29
• 8:15 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
• 10:30 – Finance and Administration Committee
The full agenda and materials for all meetings may be requested from Gina Stafford, UT System Office of Communications and Marketing, at email@example.com. Material will also be posted at trustees.tennessee.edu prior to March 28.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact Stafford to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, in writing, or via email, telephone or other device and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, March 24.
The University of Tennessee System distributes this notice as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.