It is the mission of the Office of Student Life to be involved in the development and production of campus activities for the students of the University of Tennessee at Martin and communicate such activities to the general campus population.
- To collaborate with academic and student programming groups, and work toward the optimum use of resources while providing the best possible activity experiences for our students.
- To co-sponsor student activity programs and events with the various programming groups on campus.
- To sponsor certain major campus events such as concerts, theatrical productions, novelty productions, etc.
- To be the central office knowledgeable about all campus activities and make this information available to the campus community.
- To co-advise the Student Government Association in conjunction with the Office of Student Affairs.
- To advise the Student Activities Council in all phases of their activity programming.
- To develop leadership, service, and service learning opportunities and programs for students.
- To work with student organizations and maintain a listing of student organizations, their advisors, officers, and meeting times.
- To serve as the entertainment/activity contract resource office for Student Affairs.
- To work with all campus programming groups to establish a consistent series of weekend programs for students.
- To coordinate the Who's Who selection process and awards ceremony.
- To advise the Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, and the National Pan-hellenic Council.
Find out Who's Who at UT Martin.
Learn More >
Check out some of the traditions here at UT Martin.
Learn More >