If your Skyhawk card is lost or stolen, you may request a new card for a small fee of $15. To request a replacement card you may either submit a request online or come to any cashier window in the Bursar's Office.
You may come to the cashier window in the Bursar's Office, where you can make a request and pay for your replacement card.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "eStatements”
7. Then click "View" in the 1098T Tax Statement Section next to the appropriate tax year, your form will open in Adobe Acrobat
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
Student Accounts Main Page
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card