Bursar's Office - Student Accounts


Spring 2018 Payment Deadline

January 8, 2018 at 5:00PM


*Spring bills will be emailed to students at the end of November once registered. Please be sure to watch your UTM email account.


**Spring fee waivers can be accepted beginning October 1st. Forms must be signed and dated October 1st or later.


2017 1098T Forms

1098T forms will be available by January 31, 2018. Students will receive an email alerting them that the form is now available online through TouchNet. Authorized users that are given access to the 1098T form by their student will also receive an email notification. Only students that did not opt for the paperless copy will be mailed a copy of their 1098T to their permanent address on file. Students can review if they have opted for a paperless 1098T in TouchNet by viewing "Consents and Agreements" in the "My Account" section. Please refer to the 1098T section on the right for instructions on how to view your form online.


  • Set Up a Payment Plan Link

    Set Up a Payment Plan

  • Set Up an eRefund Account Link

    Set Up an eRefund Account

  • Make a Payment Link

    Make a Payment

  • Add Money to Your Skyhawk Card Link

    Add Money to Your Skyhawk Card

Effective May 1st, 2017, Touchnet-Paypath will begin accepting credit card payments for UTM. A service fee for credit card payments will be assessed, which the university does not control, nor does the university receive any additional proceeds. The standard 2.75% surcharge ($3.00 minimum) applied by credit card companies will be assessed to the total payment as the service fee. Please note that students can pay with electronic check (ACH) payments online at no additional cost.


Effective February 1st, 2017, the Bursar's Office will no longer accept credit card payments at the window. UTM will continue to accept cash and check forms of payment at the payment windows. Students can make credit/debit card payments and electronic check (ACH) payments online.


1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "Home"
7. Then click "Statements"
8. Then click "Action" and then "View"

To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.

View 1098T Information >


Student Accounts Main Page

View Student Accounts Main Page >


Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card

Request a Replacement Card >