Students registered for classes must pay in full or set up a payment plan to attend classes. If a student owes UT Martin, they must pay fees to confirm classes. If classes are not paid for, or a payment plan is not instated by the due date, all classes will be dropped and the student will have to register again if time is available to do so.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "eStatements”
7. Then click "View" in the 1098T Tax Statement Section next to the appropriate tax year, your form will open in Adobe Acrobat
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
Student Accounts Main Page
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card