Maymester: May 15, 2017 at 5:00PM
Summer Session I and Summer Full-Term: June 1, 2017 at 5:00PM
Summer Session II: July 13, 2017 at 5:00PM
**Summer 2-Part Payment Plan will be online in May
Effective February 1st, 2017, the Bursar's Office will no longer accept credit card payments at the window. UTM will continue to accept cash and check forms of payment at the payment windows. Students can make credit/debit card payments and electronic check (ACH) payments online.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "eStatements”
7. Then click "View" in the 1098T Tax Statement Section next to the appropriate tax year, your form will open in Adobe Acrobat
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
Student Accounts Main Page
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card